By Taylor Veenstra, Communications & Marketing Intern
Are you ready to unlock the full potential of digital health in your practice? OntarioMD (OMD) is thrilled to announce the return of our highly anticipated fourth annual 2023 Digital Health Conference. Mark your calendars for September 28 as we gather back in person at the Beanfield Centre in Toronto for a day that aims to enhance and inspire your approach to patient care. This event will present educational sessions and workshops on diverse topics around digital health tools and technology tailored to community-based clinicians, digital enthusiasts, and the health care community.
The OMD Digital Health Conference provides a comprehensive learning experience for you and your staff. Attendees, including all physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, allied health professionals and administrative staff, can expect to gain insights on how to enhance patient care and improve practice efficiency through digital health.
Our full day of interactive discussions, networking, and learning will focus on optimizing the use of EMRs and digital health tools to benefit, and not burden, your practice. You can expect a variety of educational sessions to suit your interests and spruce up your skills, and lively sessions from expert speakers on the latest in healthcare technology.
Prepare to be a part of an award-winning digital health event that will transform the way you practice and deliver care. The OMD Digital Health Conference offers a unique platform for you to:
- Deepen your understanding of innovative digital health tools: Gain invaluable insights into cutting-edge technologies to enhance patient care and unlock new value for your practice.
- Immerse yourself in various educational sessions: Tailored to cater to your specific interests, our diverse range of sessions ensures something for everyone. Explore the latest trends, best practices, and transformative strategies to optimize EMRs and digital health solutions.
- Get inspired by thought-provoking Keynote Addresses: Renowned experts in health care technology will grace the stage, sharing their visionary perspectives on the future of digital health and its potential impact on patient outcomes.
- Learn from speakers: Our lineup of expert speakers will delve deep into health care technology, offering practical advice, industry insights, and strategies to maximize the benefits of digital health tools.
- Participate in EMR Training Workshops: Led by clinician Peer Leaders who use the same EMR as you, these workshops will empower you and your staff to unlock the full clinical potential of your EMR and digital health tools and find time in your day to do the things that add value to your patients and your practice.
- Engage in Quality Improvement Workshops: Discover proven methodologies and approaches for driving continuous improvement in patient care. Acquire practical tools and techniques to enhance your practice’s quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Explore the Vendor Showcase: Engage directly with industry-leading vendors who will showcase innovative products and services designed to streamline your practice, optimize workflows, and enhance patient experiences.
- Earn Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credits: Enhance your professional development portfolio by earning CME credits, showcasing your commitment to staying at the forefront of health care innovations.
Our event brings together more clinicians, allied health professionals, and digital health organizations than any other digital health conference in Canada. It’s a once-in-a-year chance to learn about products and services that can help enhance practice efficiency and improve patient care.
Join us for this event and benefit from the advice of digital health experts to save you time and effort and allow you to focus on your practice.
We’re excited to bring the digital health community back in person to share tips and practical advice. Take advantage of the opportunity to network, learn, and discover the latest innovations in digital health. Together, let’s shape the future of healthcare through collaboration, knowledge sharing and technological advancements.
We look forward to seeing you at the Digital Health Conference this fall!
To stay tuned in on conference updates, follow our social media platforms and use the hashtag #omddhc2023.