Your Trusted Advisor for EMR Technologies, Products and Services
OntarioMD supports physician practices in the selection, implementation and adoption of electronic medical records (EMRs) and other digital health tools. Over 17,000 physicians and more than 1,000 nurse practitioners are enrolled in our programs. We have a successful track record in developing and implementing provincial digital health tools that are integrated with EMRs based on physicians’ needs. Our award-winning Health Report Manager (HRM) and eNotifications tools, and our work to deploy and integrate eConsult with certified EMRs, demonstrate the value of our digital health services to enhance patient care.
OntarioMD is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Ontario Medical Association. It is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, not from OMA members’ dues.
OntarioMD can introduce you to a suite of EMR resources that give you:
- A consultation with an OntarioMD Practice Advisor
- Advice on EMR best practices
- A customized plan based on your needs to help you achieve your goals for your EMR use
- Guidance from physician, nurse, and clinic manager Peer Leaders who are experienced EMR users and understand your practice needs and challenges
- Connectivity to provincial digital health applications to enrich the patient data in your EMR to support your decisions
Please visit www.ontariomd.ca for more information on products and services.